GRANFOSKA® HUMIC ACTIVE NPK 5-15-15 is a high analysis complex fertilizer, intended both for basic soil preparation after winter crops harvesting and for presowing and seedbed fertilizing. It fully satisfies the demand of industrial, cereal and tilled crops for phosphorus, potassium and sulphur. Plants receive maximum effect of all nutrients at the expense of their correct ratio.
- The most complete utilization of fertilizer nitrogen due to the presence of sulphur in sulphatic form.
- Improves quality values of grain
- Ensures setting of the top yield in local application.
- Starter nitrogen dose ensures simultaneous rising and development of root system and green matter.
- Row fertilization during sowing increases performance of active ingredient by 20% as compared to random fertilization.
|Crop||Fertilizer application rate|
|Soybean, pea||100-200 kg/ha|
|Sugar beet||150-300 kg/ha|
|Winter and spring sown wheat||150-250 kg/ha|
|Winter and spring sown rapeseed||150-300 kg/ha|
|Winter and spring sown barley||150-250 kg/ha|
|Potato, vegetables||100-200 kg/ha|